[Photo News] AI, conventional painting come together
简介Interdisciplinary artist Elly Cho's solo exhibition "Transcendent Echoes" will open Sunday at K ...
Interdisciplinary artist Elly Cho's solo exhibition "Transcendent Echoes" will open Sunday at Kwanhoon Gallery in Seoul, featuring her new works created by combining the use of artificial intelligence drawing tools and conventional painting. The works focus on environmental change and its impact on the collective consciousness. Among the works on display will be "Visual Kinematics: A State of Mind (N.10)" which was shown at New York's Times Square in July 2012 as part of the digital public art program "Midnight Moment."
The South Korean government is bracing for potential backlash from doctors as it seeks to unveil a p ...
Opposition leader Lee Jae-myung appeared in court Tuesday for a hearing to decide whether to issue a ...
Manpower Korea, the global workforce solutions provider with over two decades of experience, offers ...
- 대통령실 “UAE 대통령 방한 순연”…이스라엘·하마스 충돌 영향
- BOK wins lawsuit on face of Korea's 100 won coin
- Yoon says improved relations between S. Korea, Japan are people's will
- [Herald Interview] Samuel Youn celebrates career in ‘From Darkness to Light’
- 'Basel Night' at Swiss Embassy in Seoul heralds Basel's cultural legacy
- Yoon vows to sternly respond to N. Korea's threats through S. Korea
- S. Korea may decide to increase medical student quota as early as next week
- [Today’s K
- Striving to be the best, TXT returns with 3rd LP
- S Korea, UAE agree to increase bilateral flight ceiling to 21 per week
- US eases export controls on chip equipment for Samsung, SK factories in China
- DB Robotics invents nation's first hybrid electric rollator
- MBK chairman's novel 'Offerings' to hit big screen in Hollywood
- [Photo News] Housing solutions in Asia
- Cheongju Craft Biennale stresses connection with nature, Jikji legacy
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- Jungkook becomes first Korean soloist to log 2 songs in Top 5 of Billboard's Hot 100
- Uncertainties remain for Samsung, SK after US eases export controls
- [From the scene] Eye
- Four days of jazz festivities take over Jara Island
- Samsung, LG, Hyundai closely monitoring potential biz fallout from Israel